Friday 25 June 2021

Music vs Sport

Sports vs Music

By Austin Jack Herries

Hello today I will tell you why I think sport is better than music.


 This  paragraph is about music. Well I like music but it gets annoying. My mum sometimes replays music that I hear all the time! And same with my dad. Also my sister is one to every night she plays Bang! Over and over. So I lik Musc 40% of the time.


Now it is sports. Well sport is my favourite in fact my favourite sport is football. Even though I play rugby I still love football. My favourite Player is Ousmane Demble. Because he is fast and scores goals. Sport is better because it's outside and music well music is inside which is not good for me because I like being outside So i hope you know which is better also if you like music well stop reading this and good bye!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Austin i think you are going good

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Austin I really like this piece of writing but it would make it a bit better if you add some more details from jade.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.