Wednesday 16 June 2021

hourta Waka

 Horouta Waka and why I would go

By Austin Herries


Hello, today I will tell you why I should go.


Reason 1 I would go because I would like an adventure

I would go because I will be good at navigating stars and learn alot of things. 


Reason 2 Learn new things

I would like to 

Learn new things that I would never know about.


Reason 3: Bring help. I will help with lots of things like 

Sailing and saving people. And I would like people who are not lazy. And would like people who are good at navigating. So I hope you will select me. And goodbye!


3 comments:

  1. Instead of going reason one reason two maybe just say firstly and secondly. I like how you said by austin herries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Austin, awesome writing and a great reason why you wan't to go I would propaly let you go on instead of eating you. But maybe next time make reason 2 longer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.